Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Funky Blues Band

I have an update that made me so incredibly happy that I almost started dancing around my room. Peter finally got back to me and he told me that him and his band would love to help me out and be a part of my project. His bass player already has all of their songs recorded professionally and all I have to do is choose which song I want to use for the music video. Also, the band is going to be performing this Friday, March 24th, 2017, at a local restuarant/bar. They're going to allow me to film them playing a couple of their songs so that I can choose bits and pieces to use in the music video. I will also be conducting my interview with them on this date and then set to work editing the video right after all of the footage is shot.

As I was doing research on Blues bands and listening to some of the greatest hits of blues band history, I decided to search up The Funky Blues Band (Peter's band) on Google and on Youtube. I was actually able to find their website and a few videos that are recorded of them. They actually sound really, really cool. However, their website isn't that great or easy to navigate so I'm glad that it's part of my project to fix this.

Furthermore, after this extensive research that I could do on the band I decided that I am going to start creating the digipak and website all in this upcoming week. I also plan to storyboard how I want the music video to turn out and make a list of the shots that I plan to utilize whilst filming. I believe that I'm about to get busy, busy, busy and I'm so ready and excited for i

No comments:

Post a Comment