Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Introduction for New and Old Projects

      Hey, I'm Samantha Bass and this is my very first post on my new blog. This blog is going to be used solely for the purpose of documenting my progress and research of this year's AICE Media Studies A Level class. My project is going to be the creation of a music video and digipak and website(I think) that will promote the original band that I find to make a music video for. As of right now, I am mainly going to be researching conventions of music videos while also trying to find a local and up-and-coming band that wouldn't mind working with me on this project.


Here's a link to my first introductory post on my other blog for my opening from last year: http://bassproductions.wixsite.com/utsukushi-hora/single-post/2016/1/11/Call-to-Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment