Saturday, April 1, 2017

Getting Everything Set

Yesterday, I went was getting everything prepared and ready for finishing the band's website, starting the video, and starting the digipak. First, I went to my aunt's workplace at Nova Southeastern University to pick up her MacBook so that I can use iMovie to edit the music video, which I'm so grateful for. Now I'll be able to start editing the music video. This brings me to my next topic of the CD. The band actually already has a CD created by their lead singer, which makes it easy for me to get their music. Of course, I'm not using their cover or the look of the CD for my digipak because that  would probably be cheating (and I also kind of don't like how their CD looks, although it does look cool. Just not very band-like and more solo musician-like). Also this means that I can finish up the website, which I plan to finish tonight, since I have the interview and the music that I can upload onto the site. Lastly, I plan to start on the digipak either tonight or tomorrow throughout the day (probably tomorrow since I'm planning to finish the website tonight). For some reason, I feel stuck in this limbo of being at ease, but also incredibly stressed out. It's a weird feeling that I guess comes with being a high schooler who has a big project on her hands. Better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment