Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Completed Project


The Website Link: https://bassproductions.wixsite.com/thefunkybluesband

The Digipak:




Front Cover
Inside Cover (Left Side Cover)
CD (Right Side Cover)

Back Cover
Music Video:

I have completed all aspects of my AICE Media A Level project! I'm so happy that everything has been completed, but it was a lot of fun and I put a lot of hard work into it. I learned so much from this process that I hadn't learned before and I think I'm better at certain technical things (like how to edit a movie and use Photoshop) than I was previously. There were many ups and downs throughout this project, but in the end what's done is done and everything looks perfectly alright and good now. I wouldn't mind altering a few things, but I know from constant methods and trying that nothing I do will be able to fix some of the problems that I had been having. It's okay though. I've learned for the next time I do this that I shouldn't use certain templates or websites that has restrictions that I hadn't planned for. All in all, this was a great experience and I'm glad I could be a part of creating something  completely original and unique with things I accomplished all on my own (except for help learning how to use Photoshop and researching music videos for certain techniques).

No comments:

Post a Comment