Saturday, April 8, 2017

The Digipak

I started working on the digipak tonight. Heidi from the band emailed me all sorts of pictures that I could use to put on the digipak and I'm so grateful to her on that. Now all I really have to do is design it. My dad and I have been discussing whether we should use Pages or Photoshop, but we eventually decided to use Photoshop because my dad knows how to use that software and he said that it would be easier to teach to me than Pages which is a software that we both don't know. My music video is completed, which I'm so happy about. This means that all I have to do is the digipak and put the finishing touches on the band's website and then I'm done! Well, except for my CCR. However, that's supposed to be done once my whole project is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment