Sunday, April 2, 2017

Running Into Problems

So... I've run into a few unexpected problems. I've decided to start on the digipak either tomorrow or this upcoming weekend since my dad has Photoshop and can show me how to work it. I feel like Photoshop would be the easiest way to make the whole digitpak and my computer just isn't going to do it. I'm basically done with the website, although I ran into a few problems. The template that I chose has a specific part of it in regards to venues. It's this software/website called Bandwagon and it enters in the upcoming venues of the band that you type in. However, my band isn't set up with them through Facebook or anything so when I type in their name it says they have no upcoming venues (even though they play at the Blue Jean Blues every Wednesday) and there's no way to fix it without going into their Facebook account (which I definitely can't do) so I'm unsure of what to do exactly in regards to that, although I'm planning to just leave it that they have no upcoming venues. Otherwise the website is basically done. The music video is a whole other story. The adapter that my aunt gave me for her Mac laptop won't let my SD card fit into it so I have no way of getting the videos onto the Mac. I got an idea from my sister of putting my SD card into my laptop and uploading the videos onto there and then transferring them to the Mac via email or something. I tried doing that, but for some reason the videos didn't appear on the SD card when I uploaded it to my laptop. Maybe my sister knows how to fix it since she deals with SD cards and computers a lot so I'll ask her when she gets home from Young At Art if she can help me fix it. Now I feel like I'm floundering and don't really know what I'm doing but I'm sure I'll get everything on track and fix it soon enough. The only thing that I'm really really worried about is finishing everything with enough time to answer the AICE reflection questions. My plan is to have everything but those questions done by next Sunday or next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment