Sunday, April 9, 2017

Completing the Components of the Project

Today I completed the digipak! My dad showed me how to use photoshop on his computer so if I were to make a screencast for my CCR then I wouldn't be able to show it since I'd be doing the screencast on my aunt's Mac. Okay, so. The thing about the digipak. It consists of the front cover, the back cover, the inside cover with the specifics of the band members, and the CD slide/container. There is no lyrics sheet. I did this specifically because the band had already made a CD that didn't have one and they told me that it was because they didn't have enough money to pay for a lyrics sheet to be made. I decided to follow what they said because not much has changed from the making of their first CD to the one that I just made. All I have left to do is the website, which I'm having trouble uploading the music to, and the CCR which I plan to complete Tuesday since tomorrow is the first night of Passover and I have to bake macaroons all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment