Saturday, April 15, 2017

Final Thoughts

  This project is finally coming to a close. I'd be lying if I were to say that I was really upset about this because I'm honestly just really relieved that it's all over with. It was a lot of work that I'm happy and grateful that I did, but it was also a lot of work. I learned so much throughout this entire process and I realized that once I set my mind to something, I can be pretty creative. I love how the music video came out and I'm glad that I got the idea from another music video about cutting to the beat. I hadn't learned about that technique until I found out about it and really noticed it when my friend showed me this short music video clip of hers and explained to me what it was. I'm really happy that she showed it to me because I believe that the technique really helps the music video and makes it look clean and cool and professional.
  I'm really impressed that I was able to create a decent looking digipak. Of course, I had an excellent teacher who showed me how to use Photoshop and several different typical techniques that not many newbies learn when they first try their hand at Photoshop. It took me a whole weekend of nonstop editing to learn how to properly use Photoshop and make it look as cool as it does and I'm really happy with the result of it.
  There were so many ups and downs throughout this process (downs more than anything) but I'm pleased that I was able to overcome most of them. However, I wasn't able to overcome all of them due to restrictions of the template I was using for my website and I'm really annoyed that I'm unable to fix it when everything should have downloaded and run smoothly. Some of the external links aren't even working so I had to either get rid of them or leave them as Wix links. Basically everything that is seen on the website is enough and the links aren't necessary so I wouldn't click on them. I might delete them later, but they seem necessary for show and I just feel as if I should leave them there for the aesthetic.
  Other than the issues with the website, I'm happy that I went through this long and hard process because of everything that I learned that has helped me and I believe I'm a more educated and better person in terms of the technical aspects now.

No comments:

Post a Comment